To make us feel safe microchip security products makes trust easy to embed into any system. Microchip adds trust by introducing flexibility, advanced features, cost-effective architectures and ultra-secure hardware defense.
Usage of microchips
Microchip for pets is fast turning out to be a reliable source of tracker for pets. Collars and tags often get lost while microchips are a permanent mean of identification. With the help of microchip registration, we can look out for our missing pets. Every microchip has a certain registration number and the phone number of the company for that chip's brand. A scanner can read the chip and all the information will be shown. Whoever finds a missing pet can contact the chip registry or company and get its owner's details.
Benefits of the microchip
As mentioned earlier, we can track our pets with the help of microchips. However, there are a few more benefits of having pet microchipped. These benefits are:
- Specialists obtainable 24/7 to help with information and aid if the pet is lost
- Journey help for pets found distant from home
- 24/7 Emergency Health check Hotline
- Misplaced Pet Alarms sent to a set-up of animal shelters, veterinarians, in addition to concerned citizens around where your pet was misplaced.
Many people think that by implanting a microchip in the pet's body we get a false sense of security. They consider it to be very irresponsible of profit-making enterprises to place their concentration on making money and at the same time they are offering a misleading sense of safety to people. Some of the serious concerns are
- Many pet owners think that they are a tracking device that finds misplaced pets while they do not.
- The dog chip companies claim every partaking veterinarian scrutinize approaching pets while they do not.
- The most probable way that the pet will permanently be lost is by another human being finding and taking the pet, and in this situation, the microchip will be of no use.